Gymnastics Holiday Camps are a great way to keep fit and healthy even when school’s out! Above all, they’re super FUN!!
Tumble Camps and Trampolining Masterclasses run during every school holiday at Easter, Summer, Christmas and Half Terms too! Daily and weekly gymnastics holiday camps for all ability levels aged 4 – 17 yrs.
As a club member YOU get dedicated Holiday Camp DISCOUNTS for your child and their siblings. So take advantage of these deals for your family.
Here’s some of the things that make our Tumble Camps so special:
- Themed days including Animals, Superheroes, Disney, The Olympics and more…
- 3 fun packed learning zones ‘Gymnastics, Trampolining and Acro’
- Supercharge your child’s learning with 4 jam-packed hours each day!
- Children become stronger, fitter and healthier whilst having FUN
- Open to members and non-members who all love being part of camp
- Camp builds confidence FAST as the children progress learning NEW skills
- Dedicated and focused trampolining skill development
- Personalised for all abilities from beginner through to advanced
- Suitable for children aged 5 – 17 years
- Supercharges your child’s progress
- Taught by the amazing Flair coaching professionals
- Created for maximum FUN and ADVENTURE
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW
“Many proud moments watching the boys freerun, bounce and do gym! We spend a lot of time being active and Flair has helped build confidence and encourage a healthy lifestyle for both Ollie and Sam. Today Ollie came out so happy because he can do a backflip - one happy boy.”
“One year on, Lilah is as excited to come to gymnastics as she was on day one. She has made new friends and learnt amazing new skills.”
“Watching Georgie week by week improving her gymnastics skills, from forward rolls to back kickovers it is always exciting to see what she can achieve next. She really loves and looks forwards to classes.”
“My 10 year old joined Flair when she had just turned 4! It has been amazing watching her confidence grow along with her gymnastics skills and ability. There have been many magical moments from when she got her first badge, to joining the squad, to performing at GoFest to taking part in Flair competitions.”
“Flair Gymnastics has been fantastic with our daughter who has Down’s Syndrome. They have been very supportive and motivating through the various stages. Aimee thoroughly enjoys it and it’s lovely to see how she makes progress.”
“Kara has excelled in confidence and ability during her time at Flair due to the encouragement, support and expertise of all the coaching team. Thank you Flair and keep up the great work you are doing for children.”